The Jacobs Family: Scott, Michele, Lauren, and Lili Mei Feng **** "All the days ordained for me were written before one of them came to be."--Psalm 139:16
Lili at 3
Friday, January 21, 2011
Lili Walking - Video
Another quick note from Michele:
It has only been 4 days since we got her, but just now she decided she was ready to walk! Woohoo! She has been calm so far today.
I started to tell you one of the things we did to keep Michelle happy while in ZZ was walk up and down the halls. But then I thought, "Well, I shouldn't post that, because Lili can't walk." And now look at that - amazing!
I started to tell you one of the things we did to keep Michelle happy while in ZZ was walk up and down the halls. But then I thought, "Well, I shouldn't post that, because Lili can't walk." And now look at that - amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteMarcy from Burke