Lili at 3

Lili at 3

Monday, January 17, 2011

Pictures of a Family - Smiles and Tears

If you're still on this blog after I redirected you (it's still Donna) we've got pictures!  Here's a bit from Michele's email that had the photos.

Lili is having a REALLY hard time--she was very attached to her family, and misses them so much.  She kept pushing me out of bed (forget about trying to get her into the crib!) and screaming YeYe and NaiNai.  Hopefully she will sleep til 8.  She is so confused and very tired.

I've been writing everything down, so hopefully I'll get a minute to type and upload tomorrow. We finalize the adoption at 10 am!!!









1 comment:

  1. She is really a cutie, especially when she smiles. I love the picture of her snuggled up with Lauren. Hang in there - it WILL get better! I promise! It's amazing what a difference even a few days will make.

    ReplyDelete