Lili at 3

Lili at 3

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lots of Crying

Here's a short note from Michele:


You can tell everyone Lili has not stopped crying for 2 days.  No one will do anything with us because she is so LOUD!  I lost it at lunch and just started crying.  We don't know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, poor sweet baby! And poor Mama and Baba and Jie Jie! I don't know if you can read comments from where you are, but I wanted to say that in our experience EVERYTHING gets better in Guangzhou! Somehow it is like a fresh start and everything starts looking up. Just hang in there and I'll bet things will be better by then. It is so hard to watch our children suffer like this even though we know it is all for the best in the end. During that grieving time we just offered snacks/milk/juice, etc. and did as much holding as they would allow; there's not much else you can do but remember (which of course you arleady know) that this is NORMAL and actually a good sign for future attachment. Our family is thinking of yours during this bittersweet time.
    Marcy from Burke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele - We are praying for you! I was 18 months old when I moved in with my adoptive family and I understand I cried for days. (I've since aplogized :-) I love you and feel for you - I know it is hard when you love someone that you have prayed for so long and to have this at the start. God will mend both (all!) your hearts and will store up those tears - giving beauty for ashes and dancing for mourning! Hang in there! lots of love
    Tyla

    ReplyDelete